lunes, 24 de octubre de 2011

What is the BlackBerry Logo?

Ever wondered what the BlackBerry logo is supposed to be? I know it looks a bit like a blackberry (the fruit, not the smartphone), but I never actually realized exactly what it is.
I was reading a legal document (the RIM vs Kik lawsuit) and it referenced a RIM trade-mark called “BBBB Design”. That name caused me to pause, but when I looked at my BlackBerry it suddenly became so obvious. The BlackBerry logo is simply the insides of four capital letter B’s, layered over each other.
Such a simple logo design, yet it was not obvious (at least to me..) that it came from the letter most prominent in the word BlackBerry, the B.




This entry was posted in Marketing, Mobile and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.


No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

© Copyright 2012, Design by Lord HTML . Powered by Blogger .